Plastic surgery team
Founder PMI and Head Physiscian
- Palacký University, Olomouc – Faculty of Medicine, Diploma in Medicine (1986)
- Post-graduate board examination in General Surgery (1990)
- Post-graduate board examination in Plastic Surgery (1995)
- Post-graduate studies at the University of Leonardo da Vinci, Paris, France (1998-99)
- Teaching Hospital – Anaesthetic Clinic, Olomouc (1987-88)
- Teaching Hospital – St Anne‘ s Hospital, Brno (1988-1999, 11 years)
- Masaryk University, Brno – Plastic Surgery – Teacher of the Students of Medical Faculty in Brno (1996-98)
- Teaching Hospital, Olomouc – Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery - Deputy Head Surgeon (1999-2000)
- Teaching Hospital, Brno (2000 – 2009) – Burns and Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Head Surgeon for Microvascular Surgery
- Head Surgeon of Masaryk University‘s International Program for Teaching the Microvascular surgeons
- Clinic of Laser and Aesthetic Dermatology and Plastic Surgery Prag (2005-2015 ) – Aesthetic Surgeon
- ISCARE – Centrum for Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery (2009 – 2012 ) Head Physician
- Emotions Clinic Karlovy Vary– Head Physiscian for Aesthetic Surgery (2012 – 2013 )
- Six-month attachment at the Institute of Hand Surgery and Microsurgery, Paris (1998)
- Two-years attachment at Sydney Ohana Private Clinic of Plastic
- Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in Paris (1998-1999)
Lecturing and Published Articles
21 lectures and 18 articles specialising in a wide range of areas including the use of microsurgery in traumatology, microsurgery for advanced tumors of the head, the use of flaps in microsurgery, problems of aesthetic surgery, etc.
Dr Kučera already participated in research as a student at Medical Faculty and his thesis on microsurgery was nominated for Czechoslovak Science Academy Honorary Award. After graduating from Medical Faculty he was working at the Clinic of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery in the Teaching Hospital in Brno. In 1989 he took a research fellowship with Polish Science Academy, Warsaw, in the Institute of Experimental Transplantations, where he focused on microsurgical transfers.
In 1995 he completed a specialist postgraduate study in plastic surgery. From 1996 to 1998 he was an assistant professor at the Medical Faculty of Masaryk University in Brno. In 1998 he worked as a fellow in the Institute of Hand Surgery in Paris and in 1999 he worked at the Clinic of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery in Paris with Dr. Ohana, who is a honorary president of the Association of aesthetic surgery in France.
In the school year 1998/1999 he studied microsurgery under the supervision of professor Masquelet at Leonardo da Vinci University in Paris. In 1999 he became a foreign member of GAM – Group for Advancement of Microsurgery and Société francaise de la chirurgie esthétique in France.
He has been working as Head surgeon for microvascular surgery of Teaching Hospital in Brno since 2002. In 2009 – 2012 he worked as Head Physician in the Centrum of Aesthetic Surgery in ISCARE Prag. In 2012 – 2013 he worked as Head Physician in Emotions Clinic Karlovy Vary for Aesthetic Surgery. He speaks French fluently, he also speaks basic English, German, Russian and Polish. He is not confrontational and he is capable of heading a team and taking on responsibility in complicated operations.
Dr. Alexander Vatlák
- 1997 - 2003 University P. J. Safarika Kosice, Medical faculty, general medicine
- since 2014 Clinical centre ISCARE I.V.F., Prague Plastic surgeon
- 2011 - 2013 BcD clinic, Prague, plastic and aesthetic surgery Plastic surgeon
- 2009 - 2013. Sanatorium in Kolin, plastic and aesthetic surgery Plastic surgeon
- 2007 - 2009 Faculty hospital Kralovske Vinohrady, Prague, plastic surgery Assistant doctor
- 2004 – 2007 Hospital Pardubice, general surgery Assistant doctor
- 2003 – 2004 Faculty hospital Kralovske Vinohrady, Prague, clinic of burns Assistant doctor
- Czech medical chamber, Community of plastic surgeons ČLS JEP, Community of aesthetic medicine ČLS JEP Community of hand surgery ČLS JEP, International association for plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery – IPRAS, Plastic surgery association.
- 2013 Manufacturing of breast implants, technology and development Arion Technologies, Cannes, France
- 2012 Division of plastic and reconstructive microsurgery, department of plastic & reconstructive surgery Taiwan – Taipei – Chang Gung Memorial Hospital 2012 Breast augmentation Germany, Allergan Medical Aesthetics Academy Master class
- Author or co-author academic publications and lectures in Czech, English and German language.
MD. Michal Šamudovský - Plastic surgeon
- 1996 Certification II. degree in plastic surgery
- 1991 Attestation of the first degree in the field of plastic surgery
- Graduation 1987 - Doctor of Medicine
He is a member of the Czech Society of Plastic Surgery, Czech Medical Society, Czech Society of Hand Surgery.
- since 2009 Clinical Center ISCARE I.V.F., Inc. Prague, Czech Republic, plastic surgery
- 2006-2008 Asklepion Lasercentrum, Prague, Czech Republic, senior consultant Plastic Surgery
- 1997-2006 University Hospital Motol, Prague, Czech Republic, senior consultant of plastic surgery
- 1994-1997 Hospital Sisters of Mercy of St. Bartholomew, Prague, Czech Republic, plastic surgery
- 1989-1994 University Hospital Vinohrady, Prague, Czech Republic, head physician clinics burns
- 1987-1989 Faculty Hospital Bulovka, Prague, Czech Republic, general surgery
- 1993 Department of Burns and Plastic Surgery, Torino, Italy
- ARO 1992 nemonice University Hospital, Prague, Czech Republic
- 1991 Department of Internal Medicine, Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
- 1990 Plastic Surgery, Bern, Switzerland
- 1987 Pediatrics University Hospital Motol, Prague, Czech Republic
- German Language – Intermediate
- Russian - Fluent
Štefan Krivosudský, M.D.
- 2015 - St. Elisabeth University of Medicine and Social Work, Bratislava (Vysoká škola zdravotnictví a sociální práce sv. Alžběty), Master of Health Administration
- 2015 - EBOPRAS – European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Brussels
- 2012 - University Hospital of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Komensky University, Specialization in plastic surgery, Bratislava
- 2006 - Faculty of Medicine, Komensky University, Bratislava
- 2016 - Clinical Centre ISCARE I.V.F. a.s. Prague Plastic surgeon – plastic and aesthetic surgery
- 2009 - 2016 - University Hospital of Plastic and Aesthetic Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, Komensky University, Bratislava Plastic Surgeon – Hand Surgery Department
- 2013 - Ege University, Ismir, Turkey Plastic Surgeon – plastic and reconstructive surgery
- 2007 - 2009 - University Hospital Bratislava Plastic Surgeon – I. Surgery Clinic
- 2006 - 2007 - University Hospital Bratislava Plastic Surgeon – Hand Surgery Department
- English - fluent
- German - active
- Norwegian - active
- Swedish - active